Myanmar's military leaders have announced a temporary ceasefire as the death toll from a devastating earthquake rose to more than 3,000 and desperate survivors pleaded for more help amid frantic ...
Two survivors have been pulled from under the rubble of collapsed buildings in Myanmar, more than five days after the country ...
Woman Pulled From Rubble 91 Hours After Myanmar Earthquake | Vantage with Palki Sharma | N18G In earthquake-hit Myanmar, ...
The military government said it would observe a ceasefire from April 2 until April 22 to make quake relief efforts easier ...
Sahara, Safari, Lek, Lilly and Naree are among the rescue dogs working at the site of the building that collapsed in Bangkok ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
For those trapped in rubble after an earthquake, survival depends on many factors, including weather and access to water and ...
Still, some analysts say the earthquake and this week’s meeting, which will include leaders of neighbours Thailand, India and Bangladesh ... 100 tonnes of concrete in the hope of finding a first ...
Myanmar's ostracised leader Min Aung Hlaing will leave his disaster-stricken country on Thursday for a rare trip to a ...
For most of the day, somberness clouds a makeshift shelter for grief-stricken relatives of dozens of workers still missing at ...
Rescue crews in Myanmar pulled a 26-year-old man out alive from the rubble of the capital city hotel where he worked early on ...
The Special Malaysia Disaster Assistance and Rescue Team (SMART) successfully rescued a survivor who had been trapped under ...